This is for anyone who has kids at home on holidays and wants something to keep them occupied creatively...the little fella can hang around on bags, keys, mobiles, ipods, walls...basically wherever you want...he (or she) is really quite well behaved...
A Few Brief Points:
1) The flower is about 3 and a half inches across and is stuffed with wool fleece (which is a bit more expensive than polyester stuffing but is much nicer to work with...there's a much nicer feel and a much nicer spring to it)
2) The arms and legs are made with 28 gauge wire. For the hands I've used flower beads and for the feet I've used spaghetti beads. To hold the beads on I've simply curled the end of the wire (as you can see in the photo).
3) I've embroidered the eyes...you can do all sorts of creative things with sewing eyes...but for kids the small stitches can be a bit difficult...in my workshops the kids use wiggly eyes (which they love) glued on with a hot glue gun.
4) If you need any more help feel free to ask.
5) Have a sunny new year...Trixi